Aria MediSpa Reopening May 29, 2020
- Posted on: May 16 2020
We are pleased to announce we are reopening our doors on May 29, 2020. The health and safety of our clients and employees have always been our top priority, and during our temporary closure we have taken additional steps to adhere to the best practices outlined by the CDC and state and federal health department guidelines.
Here is an overview of our enhanced protection protocols & spa policies we have in place to keep you safe in our spa.
Facility Health & Safety Policies
- Regular cleaning of all treatment rooms, changing rooms, restrooms, public and office areas according to hospital disinfection & sanitation procedures.
- Servicing rooms treated with a UV sanitizer light for 15 minutes after each service.
- All hallways and receptionist areas treated hourly with a UV disinfection light.
- All appointments must be scheduled online through our Mindbody Software, Aria Wellness App: Apple App Store; Google Play Store
- By phone 703 444 2800 starting May 19, 2020.
Walk-in clients are no longer allowed and no appointments can be made in person.
- We are no longer accepting cash. All transactions, tips and services must be done by a Visa or MasterCard credit card.
Employee Health & Safety Measures
- Employees are now required to have their temperatures taken daily when they enter the spa. If an employee has a fever at or over 99 degrees F (37.2 degrees C) and is exhibiting any flu-like symptoms, they will be sent home and will be required to bring evidence from a laboratory that he or she tested negative for COVID-19.
- Employees will follow a strict disinfection protocol that adheres to hospital sanitary procedures. For everyone’s safety, they will be wearing all necessary PPE (protective uniforms, KN-95 mask, face shield and gloves).
Client Policies, Health & Testing Protocols
- Client must fill out an online release form with specific questions about their health and any symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Clients must arrive at the Spa 30 minutes prior to their appointment for their health screening. Late arrival will result in appointment cancelation and the client will be charged 100% of the service fee.
- Clients are required to wear a mask upon entering the spa. They will receive a disposable mask once they are screened for treatment.
- Upon arriving, guests will have their temperature taken. If a guest has a fever at or over 99 degrees F (37.2 degrees C), they will be asked to leave and we will follow up to reschedule their appointment after 14 days.
- If temperature is normal, then the client will be escorted to a consultation room and will take a COVID-19 test (15 minutes – cost $50; member $40); and if the result is negative, will proceed to receive the service by their professional.
- Guests can purchase hand sanitizer and KN 95 masks in our Aria MediSpa Online Store, as well as gift cards, skin care products and other services.
The Aria Yoga and Wellness Center team is ready to face the challenges of this new environment and serve the health and wellness needs of our clientele.
Thank you for trusting and choosing Aria Yoga and Wellness Center during your previous visits and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Aria Wellness Center Management
Posted in: news