Fat Reduction, also known as noninvasive body contouring or VelaShape package of 10 treatments $600 ($1600 value)
Nonsurgical fat reduction is a procedure that uses specialized equipment to create a controlled injury to small volumes of fat. Currently, there are three types of devices used for nonsurgical fat removal: ultrasound, cold energy , and Velashape.The Velashape III at Aria MediSpa at Sterling VA 20165 allow outpatient treatment resulting in efficient and consistent fat reduction as well as enhanced body contour.
When to Consider Nonsurgical VelaShape Fat Reduction
- If you are struggling with pockets of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise programs.
- If you have undesirable but limited fat deposits on your abdomen, flanks, back or thighs.
- If you wish to achieve a trimmer appearance without having to undergo surgery.
Am I a good candidate for nonsurgical fat reduction?
Following are some common reasons why you may want to consider VelaShape fat reduction at Aria Medispa:
- You are in relatively good shape but have modest bulges of fat on your abdomen, flanks, back or thighs that you’d like removed.
- You have pockets of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise .
- You wish to achieve a trimmer look without having to undergo an invasive surgical procedure.
It is important to note that Velashape fat reduction or body coutouring is best suited for treating very limited volumes of fat of the abdomen, flanks, back and thighs.
If you are in good general health and have a positive attitude and realistic expectations, you are most likely a good candidate for this procedure at Aria Medispa in Sterling VA
In advance of your Velashape procedure, you will be asked to:
- Stop smoking before undergoing treatment to promote better healing.
- Avoid taking aspirin, certain anti-inflammatory drugs and some herbal medications that can cause increased bleeding.
- Hydration is very important before and after treatment for safe recovery.
VelaShape fat reduction usually requires little, if any, recovery. For most patients, full activity may be resumed immediately.
After the procedure, you will receive detailed instructions about your post-treatment care, including information about:
- Skin care
- Normal symptoms you will experience
- Potential signs of complication
Immediately after your nonsurgical fat reduction:
You may notice temporary skin redness, swelling of the treated area and numbness of the area, but these side-effects usually resolve quickly. Some patients (especially those with larger treatment areas) may benefit from oral pain medication. It is important that you follow all patient care instructions provided by your surgeon.
Recovery time frame after nonsurgical fat reduction
You will be able to return to work and resume normal activity right away. You’ll see noticeable fat reduction in the treated areas within one to two months following the procedure.
Some of the potential complications include:
- Allergic reactions
Temporary redness, bruising, tingling and tenderness.
- Temporary dulling of sensation or cramping.
- Small burns are extremely rare but have been noted with the ultrasound devices.