Acne scars are the result of inflammation within the dermis brought on by acne. The scar is created by the wound trying to heal itself resulting in too much collagen in one spot. Many men and women are becoming ultra-savvy when it comes to finding the right skin treatments for their anti-aging regimen. The team at Aria MediSpa is proud to offer a select menu of services that promote beauty and wellness.
One of our most popular treatments is eMatrix sublative rejuvenation. The radio frequency platform delivers controlled energy without lasers or light, but with intense power that improves the structure of deep tissues over time.
Acne Spot/Scar Treatment full face package of 2/4 – $795/$1250
The methodology of radiofrequency rejuvenation involves creating micro-wounds beneath the skin’s surface. This is not unlike a large majority of cosmetic therapies used today. However, it is an important consideration for those planning to refresh their skin with this service. Here, we offer a few post-treatment care tips to set you on your path to gorgeous, glowing skin.
1. The minor sunburned feeling that may linger after eMatrix treatment can be managed by sitting in front of a fan.
2. The skin should be kept cool and relatively dry for the first 2 days after eMatrix treatment. That means short, lukewarm showers, no sun or strenuous exercise, and no saunas or hot tubs.
3. Pinpoint scabs may form in the first few days after treatment. This is a common side effect that signals healing. The repair process continues for up to 7 days. During this time, it is important that skin not be disrupted by scratching or picking the tiny red spots.
4. Makeup can be applied after 12 hours. Dryness can be managed with an emollient cream, also applied 12 or more hours after treatment. Skin should be cleaned daily with a gentle cleanser in order to promote infection-free healing.
5. Exfoliation of the face and shaving should be postponed until day 3 or later after treatment.
6. Sun protection is crucial for any person who wants healthier, younger-looking skin. For at least the first month after eMatrix treatment, SPF 30 sunscreen should be applied daily.
There are several benefits to eMatrix treatment, including smoother texture, smaller pores, and more even skin tone. To learn more about this and the other treatments offered in our MediSpa call 703-444-2800.
Our menu includes over 100 Unique Services:
Facial Treatments: Rosacea Facial, Sensitive Skin Facial, Anti-Aging Facial, Acne Treatment, Custom Express Facial, Aroma-Therapeutic Facial;
Chemical Peels: TCA Peel, PCA Pumpkin Peel, Sensi Peel, Ultra Peel;
Permanent Makeup Art: Eyebrows,Eyes Lash Enhancement, Eyeliner, Eye shadow extra, Lip liner with blending, Full lips;
Face Mask and Gentle Waves LED therapy;
Silk Peel Hydration and Microdermabrasion;
Injectables: BOTOX TM and Toxin Injections, Dermal fillers.
Body Treatments: Skin Exfoliation, Organic Body Wrap, Cellulite Reduction, Body Polish and Wrap, Aromatherapy Sauna with Russian Herbal “Venik”, Aromatherapy Siberian “Bochka”; Ayurvedic Therapy, Shirodhara,
Massage Therapy: Hot Stone Massage, Massage Mothers-to-Be, Aroma Spa Massage, Sports Massage, Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Foot Massage, Reflexology Massage, Cellulite Treatment;
Laser Treatments: Laser hair removal, Pigmentation and Age Spot Removal;
eMatrix Treatments: Acne Scar and Acne Spot Removal, Stretch Mark and Skin Laxity Treatment, Eye Lifting, Skin Tightening, Collagen Stimulation, Wrinkles, Enlarged Pores, and Textural Irregularities Treatment;
VelaShape Body contouring and Cellulite Treatment;
UltraShape Body Shaping and Fat reduction;
ZERONA® Non-invasive Body Contouring;
Whole body Anti-Aging CryoTherapy
Salt SpaRoom Therapy;
Sunless Bronzing VersaSpa Pro;
Day Spas and Advanced Day Spas Packages.