Eyelash extensions are the hottest trend in the beauty industry. Imagine having long, luscious, full eyelashes 24/7 without the time consuming chore of applying mascara every morning. You can wake up looking “done”!
Aria Custom Eyelash Extensions: a mix of techniques to create a set of eyelash extensions specific to you. If your not sure what style of lashes you would like or want something natural with a little extra volume, try this set;
ARIA MediSpa specializes in all things eyelashes. Your eyelash health is very important to us and our superior care and high standards ensure our clients’ well being and eyelash health. Our proven artistic approach and professional eyelash technicians assure you and your lashes look your very best.
WAKING UP WITH BEAUTIFUL EYELASHES
Transform short, thin natural lashes into long, beautiful, luscious lashes.
Long lasting, weightless and comfortable to wear.
Turn any ordinary eyes into gleaming, dazzling, and alluring eyes that look and feel natural.
Perfect for all special occasions including weddings and parties.
Perfect for women who workout at the gym and for contact wearers.
No more need for mascara or eyelash curling.
Safe in showers or swimming pools.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO BEFORE THE EYELASH APPOINTMENT?
1. Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with a mild, oil free cleanser.
2. Do not use oil based makeup removers to clean your lashes prior to the application.
3. Do not put on any mascara.
4. Do not curl your lashes.
5. Remove your contact lenses or bring a contact lens case.
What Are Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash extension is an advanced technique that lengthens and thickens eyelashes. They are single strands of lashes that are curved to replicate a natural eyelash. We use only quality extensions in faux mink and silk. You will feel the difference.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO AFTER YOUR EYELASH APPOINTMENT?
- Do not get your eyelashes wet for the first two hours.
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid swimming, steam rooms, and hot saunas for the next 48 hours. Extreme heat is not recommended.
- Do not use an eyelash curler, perm, or tint the extension lashes; this will break down the bond.
- Do not use regular or waterproof mascara. Mascara contains conditioning properties and oil which will break down the adhesive.
- Take special care around the eye area. Gently cleanse the eye area and do not scrub or rub your eyes. Avoid any type of oil-based cleanser.