Gift Card Terms and Conditions
These Gift cards Terms and Conditions (hereinafter "Terms and Conditions") govern the purchase, use and redemption of gift certificates purchased.
Purchasing, Sending and Receiving Gift Cards
- Gift cards are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
- Except as provided herein, gift certificates have no cash value.
- Gift cards are not valid until payment has been received and
- We reserve the right to refuse service or reverse any gift card
purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
Redeeming Gift Card
- Gift cards are only redeemable at the business listed on the
certificate, for the amount specified on the gift certificate, by the expiration
date indicated. We reserve the right to convert service-based gift certificates
to their monetary value, equivalent to what was paid for the gift certificate,
at its option and sole discretion.
- Except as required by law, gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and
cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance of the gift certificate will remain until redeemed or the
original expiration date indicated on the gift certificate, whichever occurs
- If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the
redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before
he or she can redeem the gift certificate.
- We may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the
redemption status of gift certificates.
Maintenance, Cancellation and Expiration of Gift Cards
- We reserve the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without
notice, should it receive a credit card charge back, returned check or other form
of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Reasonable and
prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and upon full
redemption or at the expiration date, the gift certificate will be identified as
not valid for payment of any kind.
- We reserve the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if we reasonably
believe it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer
stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
- Gift cards are not valid or redeemable after the expiration date
(12 month from day of purchase).
- Gift cards subject to $5 Maintenance fee (if no activity for 6 month).
- We will replace a valid lost gift certificate, provided the original gift
certificate hasn't been redeemed and the replacement is issued to either the
original purchaser or a verifiable recipient.
- We reserve the right to contact gift certificate purchasers, or known
recipients, to remind them of upcoming expiration dates.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time
in our sole discretion.
- We are not responsible for emailed gift certificates that do not reach their
intended recipient for reasons beyond our control. Bounced email is not
monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified. We can only verify receipt of
the gift certificate, if the recipient of the gift certificate actually uses the
URL enclosed in the email message to access the gift certificate using an
- WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT
CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF
MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT
CERTIFICATE NUMBER OR BAR CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE
LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE.
- Gift certificates, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to and
governed by the state laws, without reference to its principles of conflicts of
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be
held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such term will
not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be
enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction
is hereby empowered to modify the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision
to make it valid and enforceable.
- Risk of loss will pass to the purchaser of the gift certificate upon the
electronic transmission of such gift certificate to the recipient or purchaser.