Description and Price
- Barre fitness is a hybrid workout class – combining ballet-inspired moves with elements of Pilates, dance, yoga and strength training. … Barre also focuses on high reps of small range movements.” “ A combination of postures inspired by ballet, Pilates and Yoga. The barre is used as a prop to balance while doing exercises that focus on sometric strength training (holding your body still while you contract a specific set of muscles) combined with high reps of small range-of-motion movements.
- Dance Yoga: Dancers are great artists and conditioned athletes, with lean sculpted muscles and limber bodies. Their daily fitness routine is a workout that enhances muscle tone, improves the posture and delivers great flexibility. By practicing strength and stretching exercises, along with inspirational music, in this dance conditioning class, you will gain a special feeling of grace and well being.
- Hatha: MIND, BODY & SPIRIT. One hour of Hatha Yoga. Slow steady practice of asanas connected with breath (pranayama) linking the Chakras Yama/Niyamas, mudras, and mantras. In this class, postures are practiced to align, strengthen and promote flexibility in the body. Breathing techniques and meditation are also integrated. You can expect an emphasis on simplicity, repetition, and ease of movement. Full-body relaxation and balance are the goals, as we make a full circuit of the body’s range of motion with standing postures, twists, backbends, forward folds, and hip openers.
- HIIT Pilates 95F: You ready to sweat We crave the results of HIIT workouts – but we also love us some down dogs! Enter “The Class”. Instead of doing 30 straight minutes of HIIT – followed by 30 of yoga – let’s mix it up. This class will stretch you, strengthen you, relax you and move you in ways that will result in a healthy strong mind/body. Up dogs on the other side of a burpees mixed in with some mountain climbers – doesn’t mean it’s easy. Exactly the opposite – people are RUNNING for this class because we leave feeling complete. This class is the PERFECT compliment to your weekly yoga routine.
- The Hot 60 min (26+2) class, or Bikram series is practiced in a room heated to 105 degrees with 40% humidity. The class is for people of all shapes, sizes, ages and abilities. Every class is a beginner’s class; however, it is recommended that new students take at least five Hot 90 min ( 26+2) classes before taking this express class. Each class repeats the same 26 postures and two breathing exercises designed to work every muscle, tendon, ligament, joint, and internal organ in the body. In this express class, there may be only one set of the posture, the postures may be in a flow, and additional postures or modifications may be offered.
- The Hot 90 (26+2) class, or Bikram series, is practiced in a room ideally heated to 105 degrees with 40% humidity. The class is for people of all shapes, sizes, ages and abilities. Every class is a beginner’s class suitable for all levels. Each class repeats the same 26 postures and two breathing exercises designed to work every muscle, tendon, ligament, joint, and internal organ in the body. In this classic 90-minute class, there are two sets of most postures, with short breaks, savasanas, between each side and each set in the floor series.
- Pilates Mat Pilates is a way to stretch and strengthen your body, primarily the muscles of the core, which span from your hips to your shoulders. But, the mat Pilates series of exercise is performed equipment-free, with the moves adapted to work with just your body and a floor mat for cushioning and support.
- Vinyasa – a flowing type of yoga practiced in the heat. Vinyasa is a style of yoga characterized by stringing postures together so that you move from one to another, seamlessly, using breath. Commonly referred to as “flow” yoga. inyasa classes offer a variety of postures and no two classes are ever alike. The variable nature of Vinyasa Yoga helps to develop a more balanced body as well as prevent repetitive motion injuries that can happen if you are always doing the same thing every day. As a philosophy,Vinyasa recognizes the temporary nature of things. We enter into a posture, are there for a while and then leave.
- Spa Yoga – Spa Yoga is a slow-flow, floor-based, whole-body sensory experience based on Fluid Yoga sequencing. In this all levels class Lia will guide you through a mindful practice engaging all of the senses. Starting with Pranayama, and then moving through postures that progressively open the body and focus the mind. Gently building heat, and offering gentle assists throughout class, we will prepare for longer holds and deeper stretches on the floor. Class will end with an extended guided savasana, as you immerse yourself in newly recovered space in both body and mind. With candlelight, soothing music, and the element of touch, be prepared to feel like you just stepped out of the SPA!
- Yin/Yang Yoga is the perfect complement to Yang activities such as Hot Yoga or running. Postures are typically held for 3-5 minutes. Experience the gentle opening of the connective tissues during long holds and realize greater flexibility. Yin Yoga is practiced at room temperature and suitable for all levels. Yin is a slow, relaxing practice; the polar opposite of hot power. We practice this class without heat to work into the body as opposed to working the body out. Yin Yoga poses apply moderate stress to the connective tissues of the body—the tendons, fascia, and ligaments—with the aim of increasing circulation in the joints and improving flexibility. A more meditative approach to yoga, its goals are awareness of inner silence, and bringing to light a universal, interconnecting quality.
- ZUMBA Class Perfect for everybody, each Zumba® class is designed to bring people together to sweat it on.How It Works: We take the “work” out of workout, by mixing low-intensity and high-intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie-burning dance fitness party. Once the Latin and World rhythms take over, you’ll see why Zumba® Fitness classes are often called exercise in disguise. Super effective? Super fun? Benefits: A total workout, combining all elements of fitness – cardio, muscle conditioning, balance and flexibility, boosted energy and a serious dose of awesome each time you leave class.Are you ready to party yourself into shape? If so, you are in the right place! Zumba® Fitness is an exhilarating, effective, easy-to-follow, Latin-inspired, calorie-burning dance fitness-party™ that’s moving millions of people around the world toward joy and health. Zumba® is a dynamic, fun and effective fitness program, without the strain and boredom normally associated with “working out.” No dance experience (or skill) is required to attend a Zumba® class! Absolute beginners (even those who think they have two left feet) and Zumba® rock-stars are welcome to join any of our classes. Here’s what you need for your first class: comfortable workout clothes, supportive shoes (runners, x-trainers, dance sport shoes, etcetera) with as little tread as possible, a water bottle, a small towel (to wipe the sweat – but not the smile – off of your face) and the willingness to move like no one is watching. Please come and join us! Complement your Zumba class with this relaxing and re-energizing free spa services – complimentary access to spa amenities including: Salt Room, Sauna, Aroma Steam Room and the Spa Lounge. When you check in for class, pre-order a fresh smoothie to pick up at the yoga cafe counter after class!
- POUND fitness ClassPound fitness is a combination cardio and weight training exercise approach that includes some of the rhythmic techniques used in Pilates. A full-body workout that usually lasts 45 minutes to an hour, Pound includes exercises that involve alternate squatting and standing to strengthen the inner and outer thighs, buttocks, core muscles, and back muscles. Many of the positions used in Pound are ideal for helping maintain and improve balance. Colorful, light-weight (1/4-lb) drumsticks called ripstix add an element of fun to Pound classes while they help exercisers count out the length of time they hold certain positions. Although they are light weight, the ripstix also help tone forearms, upper arms, chest, and shoulders.
Although most Pound classes focus on strengthening the body overall, some classes are designed to target a specific part of the body. For example, you might find Pound classes that emphasize core muscles or other classes that focus on strengthening the back and shoulders.The only thing you need to be successful in a Pound class is comfortable, light-weight workout attire, well-fitted sneakers, and the motivation to improve your fitness! When you arrive at a Pound class, you will be given a mat and ripstix.
POUND burn calories: a person weighing 150 lbs can burn approximately 500 calories on average during a 45-minute high-intensity cardio workout. In addition, combining a cardio workout with interval and strength training is a great way to burn calories during a workout as well as build muscle that helps you burn calories when you are at rest.
POUND out of stress: As with any exercise, Pound classes offer exercisers a new option for relieving stress and keeping a bright outlook. If you enjoy high-energy, group fitness classes with rockin’ music, add Pound to your weekly workout.
Who can do POUND: If you are a man or woman in good health, you can take a Pound class. People who have knee pain should modify some of the lunges and squats during a Pound class to protect knee joints. If you have joint problems, talk with your Pound instructor to get her or his advice about how to benefit from the Pound class without causing more joint pain.
5 classes – $80
10 classes – $145
20 classes – $245
Drop In – $25
$45 Monthly for new students first month Unlimited Yoga Classes.
$99 Month-to-Month Unlimited Meditation and Yoga Classes.
$999 Yearly Unlimited Meditation and Yoga Classes.
Complimentary Access to facility: Monday – Friday, Saturday – Sunday with appointment and based on availability. ( Salt Room Lounge, Sauna, Bochka, Aroma Steam Room, Contrast Pool, Kneipp Therapy. Please note that some amenities may require the assistance of a provider.
Yoga Spa Day Package – $185
– 60 minute yoga class *Gentle, Hatha or Hot – Please inquire of preference.
– Juice or Smoothie Drink
– 30-minute salt room session
– 90-minute Thai or Swedish massage