The initial term of membership is 12 months. Upon the completion of your 12 months, the membership will continue on a monthly recurring cycle. You may cancel your membership during the initial term in the event that; you permanently relocate your residence more than a 50 miles radius away from Aria Medispa location; or a physician certifies that you are unable to receive spa services. All valid cancellations require 30 days written notice and are effective 30 days after the date received. Payments due prior to the effective date will be charged as scheduled. Aria Medispa has the right to amend this membership and terms at any point. Please feel free to call 703.444.2800 with any question or concerns you may have.
Membership is not transferable. Member pricing is not transferable. Member pricing is not valid with any other promotional offers or loyalty points and may not be combined with any other offers or discounts, or any other gift certificates. You may continue to receive services with your membership discount as long as your membership is in effect and in good financial standing. Upon termination or cancellation of your membership, all membership rates will terminate.
You may temporarily freeze (no recurring charges during the freeze term) your membership for a minimum of 30 consecutive days and up to a maximum of 60 consecutive days. Memberships may temporarily be frozen at any time at least 30 days after the start of the freeze or will automatically recommence on the pre-determined freeze end date. At the end of the membership freeze term your dues will continue with your next scheduled recurring membership charge.
We require 24 hours notice for any changes or cancellations to your scheduled appointment(s). Cancellations within 24 hours notice and same day cancellations will be charged a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the scheduled service. If you do not call to cancel before the cancellation period or do not show up for your scheduled appointment you will be charged the full list price for the scheduled service(s).
We agree to sell and you agree to purchase the membership goods and services described herein. You agree to pay us for the membership, goods and services according to the payment outlined above. Your signature below indicates your agreement to be bound by the terms, conditions, rules, and regulations of this Agreement. All of the terms and conditions in the Agreement, as well as those contained in the brochure that has been given to you, are a part of this Agreement. All persons signing this Agreement are equally responsible for paying it in full.
Rules and Regulations
1. Your Dues Based membership entitles you to discounts on certain spa services during the term of your agreement, as specified in Exhibit A. Your membership status must be active in order to redeem any membership service pricing. Your membership services rates are not transferable to any other person or entity. Picture ID may be required to establish membership enrollment, to receive special membership pricing.
2. You may cancel your membership only in the event that; you permanently relocate your residence more than a 50 mile radius away from the Aria Medispa location; or a physician’ certifies that you are unable to receive spa services. All valid cancellations require 30 days written notice and are effective 30 days after the date received. Payments due prior to the effective date will be charged as scheduled. Upon approval of your written request for membership cancellation during the initial membership term, you will be relieved from making any future membership dues payments. All cancellations under this sections are effective upon the date of approval by the originating Skin Logic LLC location of the proper documentation.
3. You may temporarily freeze (no recurring charges during the freeze term) your membership for a period of 30 consecutive days (minimum) and up to 60 consecutive days (maximum). Memberships may be unfrozen at any time at least 30 days after the start of the freeze or will automatically recommence on the pre-determined freeze end date. At the end of the membership freeze term your dues will continue with your next scheduled recurring membership charge. Your membership expiration date will be extended by the amount of time that your membership was frozen. To initiate a freeze, simply contact the Spa Administrator at your local Aria Medispa location.
4. We reserve the right to terminate or deny re-enrollment for an indeterminate amount of time if a customer has an unsatisfactory payment history. IF THE MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT BECOMES DELINQUENT AND IS NOT PROPERLY CANCELLED, THIS ACCOUNT WILL BE REFERRED TO COLLECTIONS AND BUYER AGREES TO PAY ALL REASONABLE COLLECTION COSTS, INCLUDING REASONABLE FEES.
5. For purposes of identification and billing you agree to provide us with accurate, complete, and current information including your name, address, telephone number and applicable payment data. You agree to notify us promptly of any changes of your membership data. You have the right to receive a notice of change in the event that any changes to the terms and conditions of your membership are implemented that will vary the amount to be periodically billed to your account as specified in the Membership Description and Payment Schedule section of this agreement. We will send you a notice of change at the mailing address you have provided at the top of this Agreement at least 10 days prior to the effective date of such change. Except as expressly provided herein, we may modify our services or the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time without notice and such modifications shall be deemed effective immediately upon making such changes.
6. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY – Aria Medispa, Skin Logic LLC only hires professionals who comply with state, city and/or local licensing requirements. If you would like to see a particular service technician’s license please contact the Spa Administrator. Additionally, if you have any questions, comments or complaints about your service technician, please bring this to the attention of management immediately. It is your responsibility to inform the therapist/contractor of any pre-existing conditions, limitations or specific sensitivities as well as to inform your therapist/contractor if you feel any discomfort during the sessions. In the event that you experience discomfort, please ask the therapist/contractor to adjust the service as necessary. Membership pricing may not be available with all therapists/contractors.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND VOLUNTARILY ACCEPT ANY RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR SERVICES OR ANY USE OF THE SPA OR SALON’S FACILITIES, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT ARIA MEDISPA SKIN LOGIC LLC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, INCLUDING , WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL, BODILY, OR MENTAL INJURY, ECONOMIC LOSS, OR ANY DAMAGE TO YOU RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE, OTHER ACTS OF THE SPA, ANYONE ON ARIA MEDISPA, SKIN LOGIC LLC, OR ANYONE USING THE SERVICES OR THE FACILITIES OF THE SPA OR OF THE OTHER SPA PROVISIONS.
7. LATE FEE – If all or part of any scheduled payment is more than ten days late, we may charge you a late fee of $15.00.