Body Shaping Via Fat Cell Destruction with UltraShape
The UltraShape procedure is based on a natural fat clearance process through which triglycerides and cell debris from the immediately destroyed fat cells are processed by the body’s natural physiological and metabolic pathways – the same pathways that handle fat during weight loss. Results from UltraShape’s peer-reviewed, published multi-center controlled clinical trial and other independent clinical studies show that the released triglycerides do not accumulate to a clinically significant extent in the blood or liver.
UltraShape FDA Cleared Technology
The clinical efficacy and safety profile of UltraShape is supported by peer-reviewed, published multi-center controlled clinical trials and independent clinical studies of over 850 patients.
Pulsed, focused ultrasound is not only more selective; it delivers results faster, too. Gross pathology confirms treatment with UltraShape’s pulsed, focused ultrasound causes immediate fat tissue destruction. UltraShape produces measurable outcomes in as little as two weeks, compared with other technologies that can take up to three to four months to produce results. Simply put, there’s no other non-invasive body shaping procedure that can produce these results so quickly.
Because Ultrashape selectively focuses on on fat, tissue recovery is faster than with other treatments:
– Complete treatment protocol in just 3 treatments at two-week intervals
– Over 96% of patients experienced a measurable reduction and 94% of patients were satisfied with their results
– Over 300,000 treatments performed worldwide
– No bruising, swelling or downtime
– Comfortable, “walk-in, walk-out” procedure
What is the UltraShape procedure?
The UltraShape treatment has been designed to help average to overweight men and women acquire an improved body shape and contour. It offers a non-surgical alternative to patients seeking effective reduction of localized fat deposits without surgery.
What results can I expect?
Clinical results show that in three treatments, patients see an average of 4 cm reduction in circumference. A three-treatment regimen is recommended to achieve maximum results. As with any non-invasive procedure, the results you see may differ from the clinical trial results and may vary patient to patient.
What does the procedure feel like?
Patients usually report feeling light-to-moderate tingling or warmth in the treated area.
How long will it take to see results?
After the UltraShape procedure, released contents of the broken-down fat cells are naturally cleared by the body over a 2-4 week period. Circumference and fat thickness reduction is usually seen within the first 14 – 28 days post treatment. Maximum results are seen about 28 days post the final treatment.
How does the UltraShape technology work?
The patented UltraShape technology uses a handheld ultrasonic transducer to deliver controlled, pulsed, focused ultrasound at a precise depth within the fat layer. The technology is selective, meaning that only fat cells are broken down and surrounding important structures such as blood vessels, nerves, and connective tissue remain intact. The treatment area is marked and each point within that designated area is treated only once to ensure complete and uniform treatment.
What happens to the fat after the UltraShape procedure?
During the UltraShape procedure, the fat cells are destroyed. The fat cell content, primarily comprised of triglycerides, is broken down and transported to the liver. The fat is processed via the body’s natural mechanisms and turns into building blocks for energy.
Are there any side effects?
Extensive clinical trials and over 200,000 patient treatments performed worldwide have demonstrated the excellent safety profile of the UltraShape procedure.
What makes the UltraShape procedure unique?
Body sculpting with UltraShape delivers measurable, long-lasting circumference reduction in target body areas, and provides the following benefits:
- Non-invasive – The procedure is totally non-invasive and reduces the fat thickness and circumference of the treated area with no incisions, cannulas, injections, or needles.
- Safe – The focused ultrasound causes a mechanical (non-thermal) effect that selectively targets and breaks down only fat cells without affecting the surrounding blood vessels, nerves, and connective tissue.
- Effective – After three sessions, patients experience an average of 4 cm reduction in body circumference. These results have been proven in clinical studies and are demonstrated in the hundreds of thousands of treatments performed worldwide. The results you experience may vary.
- Comfort – The vast majority of people who have undergone the UltraShape body sculpting procedure report no discomfort. There is no anesthesia or sedation required. You simply lie on the bed and the technician guides a handheld device that delivers the focused ultrasound energy over your body.
How long will the results last?
Just as with liposuction, once fat cells are removed from the treatment area the results are expected to be long lasting - as long as you maintain your weight with a healthy diet and exercise. How does the UltraShape procedure differ from other non-invasive body contouring treatments, which are based on lymphatic massage or radio-frequency technologies? The UltraShape procedure uses pulsed, focused ultrasound energy which selectively targets and permanently destroys fat cells in the underlying fat layers. This is different from other non-invasive body contouring treatments which may only enhance the lymphatic system activity to increase lymphatic drainage. Those treatments may only temporarily reduce the volume of the fat cells, not destroy and reduce the number of fat cells, therefore the results are temporary and maintenance treatments are required. UltraShape destroys the fat cells in the focal area while increasing blood circulation and lymphatic system activity to expedite the clearance of the liquefied fat. The results are long lasting.
How does the UltraShape procedure differ from other non-invasive ultrasound treatments for body contouring?
UltraShape uses pulsed, focused ultrasound energy which selectively targets and destroys fat cells.