If you’re new to a yoga practice, please follow these simple guidelines:
Please arrive on time and bring your own props.
- Hot Yoga - mat, large towel, water, and clothes you are comfortable to sweat in
- Vinyasa Yoga - mat, towel, water, blocks, and straps
- Gentle Slow Flow Yoga - mat, towel, water, blocks, straps, and bolsters or blankets
- Yin Yoga - mat, towel, water, blocks, bolsters, straps, blankets, and comfortable clothes
- Yoga For Golfers - mat, towel, water, blocks, and straps (a golf club is optional)
- Pilates - mat, towel, and water
- Barre Class - mat, towel, and water
- Meditation - mat, towel, water, blanket, pillow, eye pillow, and bolster
Please, remove your shoes before you enter the yoga room.
Please, turn off your cell phone and keep conversation to a minimum while in the yoga room.
Please, try to stay quiet.
Please, stay in the yoga room during the class.
We kindly ask you to not wear strong perfumes or fragrances.
If you need a break, just sit down on your yoga mat and relax.
Frequent opening and closing of the doors may disturb the students who are in the meditative state of mind.
Please, come prepared for class and prepare your body for the yoga practice, meditation in motion.
Please, hydrate continuously during the whole day.
Please, drink enough water and replenish your body with electrolytes. Coconut water, kombucha, juices, and sport drinks are a great source of magnesium, potassium, zinc and vitamin C. You can prepare your own electrolytes too - sea salt, water, lime, and honey. Mix it and drink it - it tastes wonderful!
Please, avoid heavy foods 2-3 hours prior the class.
Please, don't come hungry either. Bananas, yogurt, fresh fruits, and vegetables will provide you with enough energy for your practice.
Give Us Your Feedback
Please, Keep In Mind
- Day time classes are slower, evenings are busier. Make sure you reserve your spot online, in person, or call our front desk concierge at 703.444.2800.
- Please, wear proper yoga clothes. Not too loose, not too bulky, not too tight.
- Thank you!