Aria is excited to offer Oxygen Facials, the latest “must-do” treatments in the world of skincare and cosmetic procedures. When enjoyed in conjunction with the O2toDerm products, they reduce signs of aging, correct and heal damaged cells, improve skin tone and texture, and will instantly leave a lasting healthy glow. You’ll see visible results from the very first session.
The positive effects of highly concentrated oxygen are delivered directly to the skin cells with the innovative, one-of-a-kind hyperbaric dome. There are numerous benefits of oxygen therapy, including:
- Restores elasticity
- Reduces redness and inflammation
- Increases the strength of elastin and collagen fibers in the skin
- Regulates blood flow and increases the number of blood cells
- Normalizes the skin’s metabolic rate & increases cell metabolism
- Gives the skin a glowing, youthful appearance
- Accelerates cell growth and recovery
- Decreases cellular stress and elevates cellular energy
- Improves the skin’s ability to absorb vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and skincare solutions
Expert Tip: Schedule your Oxygen Facial prior to an important event or big soirée for visibly plumper, smoother, healthy-glowing skin. Its benefits can be achieved on all skin types.
Oxygen Infusion Add-On
- Oxygen Infusion Add-On — $65
Aria MediSpa also offers add-on oxygen “infusions” following most traditional facial treatments. These add-ons are designed to nourish the skin and stimulate new collagen growth.
- Antibacterial Infusion
- Brightening Infusion
- Green Tea Infusion
- Vitamin C Infusion
- Collagen Infusion
Why get an Oxygen Facial?
Oxygen is suggested to strengthen skin’s elasticity and help eliminate acne-causing bacteria, as well as reduce fine lines and wrinkles, even out skin tone, and diminish pores. Many people who experience the non-surgical oxygen facial treatment see an immediate change in their appearance.
Oxygen facials don’t take a long time, but they produce visible results from the very first session, and the effects typically last two days. Depending on your goals, and for best, long-term results, Aria’s skincare experts may recommend a series of six treatments along a six-week time frame, followed by monthly touch-up visits.
Contact us to learn more and to schedule your appointment for this cutting-edge skincare treatment that will stop the aging process in its tracks.